Terms and Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS
All orders are subject to final acceptance at the factory office in Umatilla, Oregon. For orders based on a quotation that required submittals, a signed copy of those submittals must be returned with the order indicating any changes that are necessary.
PRICING AND DISCOUNTS
Prices are published in US dollars as general information only. Unless orders are submitted according to a specific price quotation to the purchaser, prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are made and invoiced at price in effect at date of shipment. No statement will be sent. A minimum of $25.00 will be charged on all orders.
PAST DUE ACCOUNTS
A finance charge of 2% per month, which is an annual percentage rate of 24% will be imposed on all past due accounts, with a minimum of $3.00. All past due accounts over 60 days will be C.O.D., until brought current.
Freight will be F.O.B. from Umatilla, Oregon. UPS freight charges will be prepaid and charged back. A minimum $100.00 packaging fee will be applied for shipments that need to be crated for shipping.
Orders are not subject to cancellation or change in specifications, shipping schedules or other conditions originally agreed upon without Seller’s written consent and then only upon agreement to compensate Seller for loss caused by such cancellation or changes.
Selectric-supplied equipment is warranted for a period of two (2) years from the date of the original sale to be free from defective materials and workmanship when used within the normal working conditions for which the panel was designed. Selectric assumes NO responsibility for installation, removal or UNAUTHORIZED REPAIR. Any added parts, alterations or rewiring of Selectric equipment will void this warranty unless written instructions are obtained from Selectric. If any Selectric-supplied control does not perform as warranted, it will be repaired or replaced on a no-charge basis. Selectric makes all decisions on warranty work and replacement – in writing.
- WARRANTY CONDITIONS
- The device must be properly selected from the catalog.
- The actual voltage shall be within the limits of 15% below to 10% above rated voltage. (see UL508, Para 44)
- The device shall be mounted in a quality enclosure designed to exclude dust and moisture.
- New Utility Transformers allow higher available Fault Currents. When advised, we can provide controls with proper interrupting ratings. Short circuits may cause welding, which is not considered a failure of the Contactor. (see UL508, Para 53)
- Return Goods Authorization (RGA).
- All return goods must be accompanied by an RGA number or credit will not be issued.
- No return authorization or credit will be issued on specialty control panels.
- An RGA will only be valid for 30 days from date issued.
- Minimum restocking charges will be 25% of purchase price.